Key features of VERTEX Door Hinges
- Accurately machined to close tolerances.
- Controlled interface clearances for improved hinge performance, minimal wear between knuckles and extended hinge life.
- Available with removable pins and non-removable pins (NRP).
- Non-removable pin (NRP) hinges have a unique two set-screw design.
- Template door hinge screw holes as per ANSI screw hole locations.
- Removable floating pins.
- Threaded and removable tips.
- Polished on special purpose machines designed to polish brass extrusions and then individually hand finished to give high luster brilliance.
|Plain Bearing Hinges||Ball Bearing Hinges||Non-Removable Pin Hinges|