Shelf Support Sockets
|Outside Hole Diameter (W)||3/8"|
|Overall Length (L)||7/16"|
|Inside Diameter (D)||1/4"|
- Shelf Support Sockets are used to give added support to the shelf support pins.
- They are used wherever the matching shelf support pins are used.
- The Support Socket is 3/8" in diameter and has an overall length of 7/16".
- It fits into a 3/8" bore in the side wall.
- The inner diameter of the socket hole is 1/4" and securely holds the matching support pin in place.
- They are made from turned solid extruded brass rods and have a matt brass finish.