Key features of VERTEX Shelf Supports
- Are used to hold shelves in place.
- Can be used for just about any kind of shelf in cabinets, entertainment centers, bookcases, kitchen cabinets, armoires etc.
- With adjustable shelving the shelves can be raised or lowered by placing the pins in suitably installed sockets in the sides of the cabinet.
- The sockets are installed on the inside walls at pres-elected locations and then the shelf pins install easily by hand where the shelves are to be laid.
- Since they are made from extruded brass, they can support heavier loads than the commonly used ones made from plastic, similar to what we find in most kitchen cabinets.
Choose your support
Shelf support socket
Shelf support pin