Shelf Support Pins
|Length of Projection (P)||7/16"|
|Diameter Hole (D)||1/4"|
|Stud Length (S)||3/8"|
|Overal Pin Length||13/16"|
- Shelf Support Pins are used to support shelves in wood cabinets.
- They are used for kitchen cabinets, entertainment centers, showcases, book shelves, armoires, cupboards or any application that requires adjustable shelving.
- The pins fit into a 1/4" bore in the cabinet side wall or may be used with a matching brass socket for added support and finished appearance.
- The overall pin length is 13/16" and it projects 7/16" under the shelf.
- They are made from turned solid extruded brass rods and have a matt brass finish.